Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] Inclusion in the next release?
From: Romain CHANU (romainchanu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-25 02:02:40

Hi Mateusz, Barend

No worries about the previous post :-)

GeographicLib is a set of C++ classes, there is no such dependencies with
PROJ4 (from my understanding).

I actually asked Barend if you guys had a look to this library because the
library can do geodesic computation:

http://geographiclib.sourceforge.net/html/geodesic.html
<http://geographiclib.sourceforge.net/html/geodesic.html>
http://geographiclib.sourceforge.net/html/classGeographicLib_1_1Geodesic.html

<http://geographiclib.sourceforge.net/html/classGeographicLib_1_1Geodesic.html>However,
I am not sure that Boost Geometry is able to perform "geodesic direct /
inverse" computation (cf. links before). Any advice on this part?

Thank you.

Romain