Subject: Re: [boost] Transfer of Maintenance Rights
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-25 17:05:45

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeremiah Willcock" <jewillco_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 6:11 PM

> On Thu, 25 Mar 2010, Stewart, Robert wrote:
>> Hmmm, how about the phrase, "active bugs," like the following?
>
> That term is fine; do you want any sort of explicit definition of what
> bugs count as active?

Sometime ago I proposed to change the tickets states so it is clear if the ticket is on the hands of the maintainer or on the hands of the requester. I could try to find it if someone is interested.

I think that the tickets we are interested are the tickets that are on the hands of the maintainer. We could accept a different delay depending on the ticket severity, on whether it is a feature request, ...

Best,
Vicente