Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] Inclusion in the next release?
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-26 06:28:29

Romain CHANU wrote:
> Hi Barend,
>
> Is there any plan to include this kind of computation in Boost Geometry?

I'm sure Barend will follow up replying, but I'd like to share my
perspective. IMHO, there should be no problem with implementing support
of these calculations in form of extension. Extensions can be bits of
generic and general purpose software as well as very domain specific.

Boost.Geometry prepares place for extensions and cares about builind
solid and usable collection of misc extensions.

Perhaps you would be interested in discussing details
on Boost.Geometry list: