Subject: Re: [boost] [range][string_algo] Conflict between algorithm names
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-31 09:45:16

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Neil Groves wrote:

>> Boost.Range algorithms are only in the trunk, right? Not yet in any
>> numbered
>> release?
>>
>> Yes I introduced the Boost.RangeEx code merged into Boost.Range on Sunday.
> The conflict has been fixed IIRC by Jeremiah by using the Boost.Range
> implementations rather than duplicating them.

No, I didn't fix any of the Boost.Range/Boost.StringAlgo issues -- some of
the BGL test cases don't build because of this bug. I did remove the
duplications (conflicts) between <boost/detail/algorithm.hpp> and
Boost.Range by switching to Boost.Range, but some test cases use
string_algo as well and those are currently broken in the trunk.

-- Jeremiah Willcock