Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2010: Heaps and Queues
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-04 19:12:03

> I don't think it's a bad thing to suggest interfaces (in the form of code)
>> in a proposal. Also, if you can compare and contrast with the current
>> heap/priority queue data structures already in Boost, then you'll be doing
>> lot to demonstrate your understanding the project requirements. That's my
>> opinion, anyway.
>>

> Okay. I'm about to head out for the day, but I'll write something up later
> tonight or tomorrow.

Sounds good. There seems to be a lot of people submitting proposals for this
project. Make sure that a) you actually describe what you're proposing to do
and b) you put that in the context of what Boost already has. I cannot state
how much better that makes an application.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]