Subject: Re: [boost] How to manage Graph Property ?
From: nguyen vu tri (nvutri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-15 20:23:45

> What would you need that for? boost::property doesn't have any members --
>> it's just a tag saying which properties to generate. Did you want the
>> vertex_index property map instead? In that case, do:
>>
>> property_map<Graph, vertex_index_t> pm(get(vertex_index, g));
>>
>> -- Jeremiah Willcock

Dear Jeremiah,

What I am trying to do is to test if the Vertex Properties of two graphs are
the same or not.
Also, I intend to use is_same<Vertex_Property_1, Vertex_Property_2> for
doing that.

> property_map<Graph, vertex_index_t> pm(get(vertex_index, g));
>>

> Well, I think using Property Tag is a great way. However, since coders can
install their own tags, I do not know how to test all these tags.

> What would you need that for?

I would need it for the GSoC Graph Connectives which I have applied to. In
my opinion, to proceed the Graph Connectives, two initial graphs must
share both the Vertex and Edge Properties.
Would you mind having a look at my Proposal Abstract?

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/nvutri/gsoc_abstract

I hope this will implement more clearly what I am trying to do.
I really appreciate your help,
Regards,
Tri Nguyen.