Subject: Re: [boost] [1.43.0] Beta 1 Release Candidates available
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-21 10:49:05

On 20 April 2010 17:30, Vladimir Prus <vladimir_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Given that it's 1.43 release, and last boost+cmake release was for 1.41, should
> the CMakeLists.txt file be removed from the top level as to not communicate
> wrong things to users?

Troy removed the link from the site a little while ago (it will
disappear with the release) so I'd take that as an indication that it
isn't something we should be directing users to.

> Also, do we have both INSTALL and README.txt -- in addition to HTML docs?

README.txt contains the release notes, which is a bit misleading.
Unfortunately, they're often changed after the release so it's
probably best if they're not included.

Daniel