Subject: Re: [boost] DotNet FileSystemWatcher like library proposal.
From: Fernando Pelliccioni (fpelliccioni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-30 15:50:22

Really I didn't think to create the File System Monitor like an ASIO
extension.

The design of the library is not thinking like ASIO. The events and handlers
system is implemented using Boost.Function.

Until today I did not know about the implementation of Boris. It would have
been useful to know it.