Subject: Re: [boost] [xint] Third release is ready, requesting preliminary review
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-01 05:45:46

----- Original Message -----
From: "vicente.botet" <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:32 AM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chad Nelson" <chad.thecomfychair_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:35 AM

> I'm happy to announce that the third release of the Extended Integer
> library is ready, in both the sandbox and the Vault.
>
> This is a major overhaul of the library, taking into account all of the
> feedback and recommendations provided on the first two:
>

> * The test functions now use Boost.Test, and the documentation has been
> moved to Doxygen.

One of the probels with Doxygen is that by default all the details are included also. I would preferend a documentation on which the xint::detail and the classes , function , .. included in do not appear in the doc. I'm sure that this is possible, and that this will let the user concentrate on what is important for her/him.

Best,
Vicente Juan Botet Escribá
http://viboes.blogspot.com/

Ah, and please don't generate documentation for the private class members.

Vicente