Subject: Re: [boost] [date_time] Maintainer?
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-03 13:59:38

On 05/03/2010 03:09 PM, conferno wrote:
> Hi,
>
> boost::date_time has a lot of bugs:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/14?page=2
>
> Their owner is az_sw_dude, who seems to be inactive since 2007:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/search?q=az_sw_dude
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=az_sw_dude
>
> Who is the maintainer of boost::date_time and is there any hope that
> the bugs will be fixed ?

Well, since Jeff is not an active maintainer for quite some time, I've
been fixing a few bugs from time to time. I'm not a maintainer, though,
and I'm quite busy now polishing my own library, so I can't promise to
be able to devote much time to Boost.DateTime.

Curiously, I'm seeing some anonymous has already assigned me as the
owner of some tickets. I didn't know that anonymous had this privilege. :)