Subject: [boost] New list moderators needed!
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-09 10:11:43

It is high time we added additional mailing list moderators. The
current moderators have been in place for years, but in the meantime
their day job responsibilities have changed, or other distractions are
preventing them from giving list moderation the attention it deserves.

While the current moderators will make the final decision, it would be
helpful to hear nominations from the list for several new moderators.
Who are some regular posters with the "right stuff" to keep the list
civil, productive, and interesting?

Actually moderating postings doesn't take a lot of time, since only
postings from new posters need manual moderation. But we need
moderators who read all or most postings, and step in when guidelines
aren't being observed.

--Beman