Subject: Re: [boost] Namespace for a Boost Hashing Library
From: Scott McMurray (me22.ca+boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-11 11:29:07

On 11 May 2010 07:57, Arash Partow <arash_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> To further that, I think Boost.CRC would also be another candidate that
> could be "rolled" into this hash library.

I added a wrapper around Boost.CRC yesterday, in fact.

    assert(compute_digest<crc32_png>("abc") == "352441c2");

I would be hesitant to absorb it fully, however, as it seems from the
header that much work went into workarounds for various old compilers,
and I'd be surprised if this hash library worked in all those
compilers (due to use of partial specifications, SFINAE, etc).