Subject: Re: [boost] [castor] Interest in Logic Paradigm for C++ ?
From: Roshan (roshan_naik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-13 01:22:35

> Before requesting a review of the library, I would give the library some
> time in the boost space.

Hi Johannes,
   Right. I do not intend to request a review anytime soon. All those items
on your list and
more need to done before the library is up for review. I don't think there
is any implied
requirement to go for a review as soon as this is uploaded into Boost
Vault.
I just talked to Jeff Garland today at BoostCon and confirmed this. He
also mentioned that
even uploading the library to the Vault is optional if you already have a
place to host
the preliminary bits.

I wish there was book "Boost Library Submittal for Dummies". I am a bit
overwhelmed at the number of things
that I need to wrap my head around ... the culture, documentation tools,
testing infrastructure,
branching model, build system, other boost libraries, how to take
beatings ... and God knows
what else (the unknown unknowns).

-Roshan