Subject: Re: [boost] [iterator] why isn't there a mapped_type iterator adaptor in boost?
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-18 05:35:40

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Mostafa <mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On Sun, 16 May 2010 03:06:07 -0700, Neil Groves <neil_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> Of course if you wish to contribute to the tutorial that would be very
>>> welcome.
>>>

>> Let me see what I can come up with.
>>

> Attached is a sketch of my proposed tutorial. Please comment/amend as
> appropriate.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this. It is useful to have your
outline of how you would like the tutorial written. As Thorsten, has
commented there are items that need to be changed and there is much to flesh
out, but this is extremely useful. I will take a more detailed look and keep
you in the loop as I expand and flesh out the tutorial.

Thanks,
Neil Groves