Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for May 2010
From: Stefan Strasser (strasser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-26 12:59:58

> Persistent
> ----------
>
> :Author: Tim Blechmann

Ronald,

tim blechmann is, I think, the author of Lockfree, not Persistent.

but if you want, you can remove the Persistent description alltogether
for now, as most of what is in the description won`t be part of
Persistent.

as of now there`ll be a submission of a joint library named Transact,
that handles transaction management for boost libraries under
construction that provide transactional resources (4 libraries to my
knowledge).

the transactional containers mentioned in the description will mostly
be handled by library under construction STLdb by Bob Walters.

Persistent will only handle object persistence, based on Transact.