Boost logo

Boost :

Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for May 2010
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-26 13:12:21

On 5/26/2010 12:36 PM, vicente.botet wrote:
>> The following libraries have been accepted to Boost, but have not yet
>> been submitted to SVN:
>> * Time Series (accepted August 2007).
>> * Floating Point Utilities (accepted March 2008).
> I guess the authors and the RMs of these two libraries have forgotten these libraries were accepted.
> Time Series Eric Niebler John R. Phillips

Not forgotten. I've announced publicly on this list that the review
feedback was overwhelming and raised open-ended design issues that I
probably wouldn't have the resources to address. IIRC, John Phillips
took up the mantle, but I haven't heard anything further. I suppose that
puts Time_series in the orphaned library catalog. It probably belongs
back in the sandbox and should get another (mini?)review should it ever
be completed.

>> * Phoenix (accepted provisionally September 2008)
> Will we need to wait for a Phoenix that uses Proto?

This is under active construction. As of BoostCon, we have a technical
solution for the universal placeholders problem, and we're working on
the extensibility hooks now. Once we settle on those, the rest should
come fairly quickly.

Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at