Subject: Re: [boost] Review Wizard Report for May 2010
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-26 13:12:21

On 5/26/2010 12:36 PM, vicente.botet wrote:
>> The following libraries have been accepted to Boost, but have not yet
>> been submitted to SVN:
>>
>> * Time Series (accepted August 2007).
>> * Floating Point Utilities (accepted March 2008).
>
> I guess the authors and the RMs of these two libraries have forgotten these libraries were accepted.
> Time Series Eric Niebler John R. Phillips

Not forgotten. I've announced publicly on this list that the review
feedback was overwhelming and raised open-ended design issues that I
probably wouldn't have the resources to address. IIRC, John Phillips
took up the mantle, but I haven't heard anything further. I suppose that
puts Time_series in the orphaned library catalog. It probably belongs
back in the sandbox and should get another (mini?)review should it ever
be completed.

>> * Phoenix (accepted provisionally September 2008)
>
> Will we need to wait for a Phoenix that uses Proto?

This is under active construction. As of BoostCon, we have a technical
solution for the universal placeholders problem, and we're working on
the extensibility hooks now. Once we settle on those, the rest should
come fairly quickly.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing