Subject: Re: [boost] [multiindex] internal scope_guard has changed access from public to protected
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-29 12:49:49

Thorsten Ottosen <thorsten.ottosen <at> dezide.com> writes:

> Thorsten Ottosen skrev:
> > Joaquin M Lopez Munoz skrev:
> >> Thorsten Ottosen <nesotto <at> cs.aau.dk> writes:
>
> >> Would you like to do the addition yourself and commit the
> >> changes to the trunk? I'm quite busy these days to do it
> >> myself.
> >
> > Yes, no problem.
> >
> > I'll post the code here before comitting.
>
> Attached is a patch.
>
> [...]
>
> Let me know if it is good enough to be committed.

It looks perfect to me except for two minutiae:

* For aesthetic reasons, I'd define null_guard and null_guard_return
at line 77, between the definitions of scope_guard and
scope_guard_impl0, not after the definition of scope_guard_impl0.
* I'd add a reference to make_guard_if to the initial explanatory
comment, after line 44.

Please go ahead and commit (when the SVN is up again, seemingly
there're problems with it right now).

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo