Subject: Re: [boost] [polygon] test
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-04 17:36:24

Daniel James wrote:
> On 2 June 2010 18:20, Simonson, Lucanus J
> <lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Rene Rivera wrote:
>>>
>>> Did you add your library to the "trunk/status/Jamfile.v2"?
>>
>> Sounds like something that should be added to the new library
>> checklist.
>
> Not really, since it's the release managers checklist. If anyone
> fancies writing a guide for preparing new libraries for release, it
> shouldn't be too much work to edit all of this information into a
> reasonable form and put it on the wiki.

Who is the release manager right now?

It looks like Steven Watanabe ran my library's test with the como compiler, but still nothing from the other testers. Steven, did you manually run the test? I'm still a little in the dark about what is going on with the regression tests wrt my library.

Thanks,
Luke