Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] or [spirit] JSON Archives
From: Stephan Menzel (stephan.menzel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-15 03:41:38

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Juraj Ivančić <juraj.ivancic_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I would like to develop a JSON parser which in turn is a compatible Boost
>> Serialization serializer . Any ideas?
>
> Have you seen Boost Property Tree library? I have not tried it, but it
> does support JSON format to some extent. It might already have all you
> need.

Indeed. A JSON parser in spirit has been done multiple times. The one
in property tree is one example. It should also contain a serializer.
TinyJSON is another. And yet, all of them are spirit classic. So at
least, upon inventing this particular wheel the 3rd time it should be
done in Qi.

Cheers,
Stephan