Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Stoer–Wagner min-cut algorithm
From: Daniel Trebbien (dtrebbien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-04 08:05:33

(Resending due to 75 KB message size limit. PNGs converted to GIFs)

Attached is version 0.3 of my Stoer–Wagner algorithm implementation,
which now has support for named parameters, and `test.cpp`.

In implementing named parameters, I had to make some (very minor)
changes to `boost/graph/named_function_params.hpp`. Attached is a
unified diff of this file from the version that was distributed with
Boost v. 1.42 to my version.

In `stoer_wagner_mincut.hpp`, lines 199 through 268 should probably be
merged into `boost/graph/named_function_params.hpp` if this approach
to creating default UTIL property maps is okay. I wasn't sure about
it, so someone should review this.

Also attached is a ZIP archive of my documentation. It has the images
and an example, `stoer_wagner.cpp`, which needs to be moved into the
appropriate directory. `index.html` contains content for a new
sub-section of the "Review of Elementary Graph Theory" section as well
as content for a section on the `stoer_wagner_mincut` function to
appear in the "Algorithms" chapter.

Daniel