Subject: [boost] Question about boost license
From: Marc Elias (melias77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-26 13:06:33

Hello,
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Marc and I would like to use the boost libraries to perform some work on a software with commercial profit.
I have some questions about Boost License Policy I would like to know. As I can read in your webpage, most of the Boost libraries are under a single license that allows me to use the libraries for commercial purposes following the instructions you provide in the webpage.
You also inform in the webpage that some libraries are under their own licenses. I would like to know, if it's possible, which libraries are under particular licenses and which are these specific licenses.
Is it possible to have this information?
Thanks a lot for your help.
MARC
Accede a tu Hotmail en un solo clic ¡Descárgate Internet Explorer 8 y empieza a disfrutar de todas las ventajas!
http://www.ayudartepodria.com/