Subject: [boost] As a side note about source control
From: Eric Hopper (hopper_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-29 07:47:46

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 04:39:19AM -0700, Eric Hopper wrote:
> Sure. I've attach the patch file against Boost 1.43.

As a side note, and I'm sure I'm opening a can of worms by even saying
this... I find working on projects that do not use distributed source
control to be really irritating nowadays. I sure wish Boost used it.
:-)

It would've made generating this patch happen a few weeks earlier. Not
saying that navigating your existing source control system takes several
weeks, just that I have lots of things to spend time on, and I didn't
get around to spending the couple of days I wanted to spend on that for
a few weeks.

Thanks,

--
"It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg."  --- Thomas Jefferson