Subject: [boost] [msm] Boost MPL vector limit size exceeded
From: Michael.Herchel_at_[hidden]
Date: 2010-08-31 12:22:37

Hi,

while building a state machine that also includes submachines, we exceeded
the possible max number of MPL vector entries (which is to 50 to my
knowledge) for transition tables.
Is there an easy way to solve that?

How to increase the max possible number of MPL vector entries?

Do I have to manually create vector60.hpp and vector60_c.hpp? Or is there
something that generates all those files (also for larger vectors)?

I also tried the define "BOOST_MPL_CFG_NO_PREPROCESSED_HEADERS" with and
without specifing the define "FUSION_MAX_VECTOR_SIZE".
I tried the "favor_compile_time" vs "favor_runtime_speed" as well.
In both cases the MPL vector size was to small.

Does it actually mean, in case we use submachines, that MSM generates a
flat transition table including everything in one MPL vector?
Example:
Main state machine consiting of 10 transitions + 1 submachine consiting of
5 transitions.
Do we than have a transition table with around 15 entries that are stored
somehow in an MPL vector of size 15?

Thanks for your help,

Michi