Subject: Re: [boost] Towards a Warning free code policy proposal
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-03 02:36:55

On 3 September 2010 00:26, Stephan T. Lavavej
<stl_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [Daniel James]
>> Here's an example of what I mean.
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/Guidelines/Warnings/Microsoft
>
> This should mention that Boost headers should push/disable/pop. If they just disable, then they're disabling that warning for the rest of the translation unit.

I didn't include that because I was just making a suggestion about how
the warnings could be formatted. The full document is still at:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/Guidelines/WarningsGuidelines

Which describes pushing and popping warnings (I'm sure Paul would
appreciate any help with this). If we decide to put compiler specific
content on separate pages, then the detail will probably go on the
individual compiler pages, with an overview on the main page.

Daniel