Subject: Re: [boost] [testing] strange failure
From: Belcourt, Kenneth (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-06 11:34:24

On Sep 4, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Emil Dotchevski wrote:

> Anyone has any idea how to interpret this log?
>
> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/Sandia-darwin-4-4-boost-bin-v2-libs-exception-test-copy_exception_test-test-darwin-4-4-debug-threading-multi.html
>
> Should I also file a ticket for the testing framework?

Hi Emil,

I think this problem is related to issues reported earlier this summer
(test results reported are for a test different from what was just
compiled). Some instability / reliability issues have crept into the
testing results over the last few months (I've seen the same problems
with inconsistent MPI results). I suspect changes to the XSLT
processing scripts but I'm not sure (the systems producing the test
results haven't changed in over a year so I don't think the problem is
related to changes on our end). Unfortunately I'm on travel and won't
be able to investigate this until Sept. 21 or after. If they haven't
been resolved by then, please ping me again around this time so I can
dig into these problems.

Thanks.

-- Noel