Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] Split into Stopwatches, Chrono, Ratio and TypeTraits.ext
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-08 06:39:04

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roland Bock" <rbock_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 8:00 AM

> BTW, are there still dependencies to changes/additions to Boost.Thread?

There were no dependencies to Boost.Thread, but the oposite. What I did is to adapt the Boost.Thread interface to use Boost.Chrono.
I have not included the modifications I did to Boost.Thread for version 1.43 as I have not updated them for 1.44.

If you are using 1.43 you can get them from the Sandbox. I could include them also on the Boost.Chrono commpressed file if you consider necessary.

Best,
Vicente