Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Stoer–Wagner min-cut algorithm
From: Daniel Trebbien (dtrebbien_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-25 20:14:16

> I have merged it in now; please look and see if r65590 is what you want.

Hi Jeremiah,

There are a couple of corrections:

1.) The Table of Contents entry for `stoer_wagner_min_cut` needs to
be under a separate section ("Minimum Cut Algorithms") immediately
following the "Maximum Flow and Matching Algorithms" section.

2.) A comment in the example program needed to be updated slightly
because the documentation images were moved into the
`stoer_wagner_imgs` folder.

I have attached a patch for `libs/graph` that modifies
`doc/table_of_contents.html` and `example/stoer_wagner.cpp`. In
`example/stoer_wagner.cpp` I also added a line to #include <cstdlib>
because `EXIT_SUCCESS` is declared in that header.

Everything else looks good, though. Thank you!