Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Formal Review of Proposed Boost.Ratio Library Starts TODAY
From: Bruno Santos (bsantos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-06 11:43:40

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, yesterday was public holiday so I had a small
vacations.

Seg, 2010-10-04 às 22:52 +0200, vicente.botet escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> first of all, thanks for your positive review.

Sure, I can give you some examples. I'm bit busy, but by the Weekend I
can post some examples. Send me a reminder if I forget.

> >> - Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any problems?
> >
> > Yes. gcc, msvc and clang. No.

gcc-4.4 and latest clang-2.9svn on Ubuntu x86-64. msvc-10 x86 and x86-64
on Win7 x86-64, I not so sure about this last one because only today I
have replace the RC with the RTM version. I will give a spin of test
again to confirm this.