Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc] Boost.Process done
From: Klaim (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-07 09:05:21

Hi,

I was reading this last version documentation and just wanted a precision :
If I want my parent process to work but to be "notified" by the end of a
child process execution, whatever the reason (runtime error, unmanged
exception etc) ...
...if I understood correctly, I should use boost::process::status::async_wait()
to achive this.
Is that correct?

Thanks for your work.