Subject: Re: [boost] [constrained_value] Constrained Value review results
From: OvermindDL1 (overminddl1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-07 20:25:10

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Robert Kawulak <robert.kawulak_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> From: OvermindDL1
>> Do not let this be an issue, an decent IDE should show better options
>> then that, given the names:
>>   rt_bounded
>>   ct_bounded
>> My IDE happily shows those both if I start typing "bou" (usually at
>> the top of the list if I have been using them recently).
>
> OFF-TOPIC: just curious - which IDE is this? :)

Visual Studio 2005 with the Visual Assist plugin[0]. Yes, I even use
this in a Windows XP VM to do my linux programming (using mapped
folders and callbacks), there is no equivalent linux IDE to the
usefulness of Visual Assist, although once one is created then I will
happily drop VA, but until then, I am addicted to it as hard as any
drug.

[0] http://www.wholetomato.com/