Subject: Re: [boost] Call for interest - BOOST_AUTO_FUNCTION
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-28 11:23:46

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Matt Calabrese <rivorus_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Another thing to consider is that when your argument is a value, "break if
> not" should technically work already since "not" will be treated by your
> compiler there as its actual meaning.

Okay, it's not exactly the same because the parameter ID "not" would "not"
the entire parameter as though it were parenthesized, whereas the C++ "not"
would have the expected (or in this case, possibly unexpected) order of
operations.

Actually, the more I think about it, that may lead to some subtle usage
mistakes that I can't realistically check for :/ Using "not" may not be a
great idea...

--
-Matt Calabrese