Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] review version
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-02 07:59:19

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul A. Bristow" <pbristow_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2010 10:59 AM

Excellent - I hope we can get this reviewed and into a release Real Soon
Now.

Paul

PS Some nits

I think you are missing an @ below:

Appendix B: Rationale
See [http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2008/n2661.htm N2661
- A Foundation to Sleep On]

And I think Andrew? got a poor thanks for his efforts - or they we e not
enough ;-)

"Thanks to Adrew Chinoff for his help polishing the documentation."

3. __high_precisionclock_ is missing a _?

constexpr don't used for min(), max() and zero() - 'don't' should be
'isn't'?

In principle the review will start the 6th November, if accepted I will try to push both Boost.Ratio and Boost.Chrono for 1.46 and let the review of Boost.Stopwatch for next year.

Andrew help me a lot on the part that now is Boost.Stopwatch. I will don't forget to thank him when Boost.Stopwatches will be reviewed ;-)

Thanks for signaling the documentation issues.

Best,
Vicente