Subject: Re: [boost] [Guild] Recruiting & Instructions, rough first draft
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-15 17:34:18

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Bell" <Jim_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 3:48 PM

> Here's some writing I threw down a little while ago.
>
> Please comment, here or privately. Copy my text for reference.
>
> It's on my website partly because I've done some formatting
> (emphasizing), as you'll see.
>
> It's rough, and lacks some crucial detail.
>
> http://jc-bell.com/contributions/boost-guild/boost-guild-recruit
> http://jc-bell.com/contributions/boost-guild/boost-ticket-handling
> http://jc-bell.com/contributions/boost-guild/boost-regression-troubleshooting

The last two links are quite similar. I would say that one of the tasks will be to add a ticket, when not already present, for each failing test in the regression matrix.

It would be great if we can add this information on the matrix, so we can know if a failing test has already its associated ticket.

Best,
Vicente