Subject: Re: [boost] [1.45.0] Release candidates available
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-18 13:24:30

>> Please download the file for your favorite platform, try a build, and
>> let us know if it works OK. We like some independent confirmation
>> before pushing the files up to SourceForge.
>
> Thanks for all the reports!
>
> We look good to go, and plan to push the release out later today.

It's not a killer for the release (and my apologies for not looking at this
earlier), but I'm unable to build the PDF's for this release, bjam fails
with:

error: Unable to find file or target named
error: '../../../LICENSE_1_0.txt'
error: referred from project at
error: '../../tools/build/v2/engine/doc'

I'll look into disabling Boost.Build's docs for now,

John.