Subject: Re: [boost] Library for configuration file parsing
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-29 12:44:57

This looks rather useful for those who need to do these things *with
checking*.
 (And who wants to leave the hapless user in a muddle because they didn't
check the IP address given isn't a valid IP address?)

So I would encourage getting it in the sandbox (and in the 'standard' Boost
folders structure).

This will allow potential users to give it a proper test drive.

BUT to be considered for a Boost Library, every file must contain the Boost
licence conditions.

(IMO you can have the MIT licence too - since they say the same, but to keep
thing simple, we have decided we need to avoid any lawyers' doubt by
requiring the Boost license).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,