Subject: Re: [boost] Probing interest in a typed XML traversal library
From: Klaim (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-02 05:54:59

Hi!

Your library seems interesting (I'm not an expert at all here but I like the
idea).

However the examples are far from being obvious about this librarie's use.
Maybe some kind of "hello world" or simple FULL example might help?
A simple heavily commented program doing some simple manipulations using a
given test xml file and an xsd file might be a good idea.

I understand the global idea but your examples are only about retrieving
informations. Maybe I missed a more complete example?

By the way, did you already setup some performance tests? Just to get an
idea.