Subject: Re: [boost] Formal Review of IO and Toolbox extensions to Boost.GIL starts TOMORROW
From: Phil Endecott (spam_from_boost_dev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-03 13:54:23

Hi Christian, Mateusz and others

Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> According to the Boost Formal Review Schedule [1],
> review of Christian Henning's extensions to the Boost Generic Image
> Library (Boost.GIL, [2]), it is:
> * Boost.GIL.IO
> * Boost.GIL.Toolbox
> starts on December 1st and lasts until December 10th, 2010.

> The boost_review.zip is about 20MB due to its extensive collection of
> test images. They are part of the test suite to make sure that different
> variations of each image format is read and written correctly.

It looks like these test images are not included in your Google Code
repository, which is not unreasonable; how do you plan to handle this
in the Boost repository, if accepted? Are there any precedents
elsewhere in Boost?

Also, can you point out which images and tests exercise the error paths
that we discussed at length (e.g. setjmp/longjmp) a few months ago?

Thanks, Phil.