Subject: Re: [boost] [gil io_new review] Reading images from in-memorysources
From: Domagoj Saric (dsaritz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-07 12:45:28

"Christian Henning" <chhenning_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> There is a function called use_merged_upsample which returns only true
> when UPSAMPLE_MERGING_SUPPORTED is set during compilation. Otherwise
>
> cinfo->rec_outbuf_height = 1;
>
> That's the only assignment I can find in the whole libjpeg source
> code. Maybe I'm missing something?

If I understood Phil correctly, he meant reading scanlines in packs like
this:
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/gil/boost/gil/extension/io2/libjpeg_image.hpp
(search for rec_outbuf_height in function raw_convert_to_prepared_view())...

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than