Subject: [boost] Sandbox and externals
From: Domagoj Saric (domagoj.saric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-09 07:40:15

Hi,
could someone please tell me whether the use of SVN externals is allowed in
the Boost Sandbox?
For example, I'm working on two projects/libraries and have a header that is
a collection of various platform specifics that I'd like to use in both
libraries but would also like to not have to manually update two copies of
it (rather have one of the libraries use it as a SVN external)...

I was unable to find this information at
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSandbox...

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than