Subject: [boost] [Documentation] Does Boost-Build support Doxygen documentation for tutorials (rather then quickbook)
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-13 03:25:04

Hello,

I would like to know if boost-build supports writing tutorials
using Doxygen rather that using HTML or its own "quickbook" tool.

At this point I have Boost.Locale documentation written with Markdown
and I want to transfer it to other tool. I want to use Doxygen for
it as Boost.Locale reference is already documented using Doxygen
so converting the tutorials from markdown to Doxygen format
seems to me much better idea then using "internal" boost documentation
format.

Rationale:

- Doxygen is more widely available tool then quickbook.
- It is independent from boost itself.
- It is useful for non-boost project
- Documentation generation is much simpler (requires running Doxygen)
  rather then using complicated tool-chain of boost-build.

Thanks,
  Artyom