Subject: [boost] Modularized CMake-able Boost (was: Respecting a projects toolchain decisions)
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-26 23:35:53

On 12/26/2010 11:17 PM, Rene Rivera wrote:
> The fact that "there aren't enough people" to make a cmake version
> possible should be an indication that it should be reconsidered. If it's
> not possible for *one* person, working part time, to create and maintain
> the build system, it's already failed.

I don't think there is even one person actively working on it currently,
and there hasn't been for some time. We've all been distracted with
other things, including the guys from Kitware. IMO, we desperately need
a modularized-Boost-CMake-build "guy". Volunteers would be appreciated.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing