Subject: Re: [boost] [QuickBook] missing prev/next
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-05 14:25:46

On 5 January 2011 16:11, Lorenzo Caminiti <lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> It would be great if someone could build this documentation and see if
> the prev/next links show up. If so then the issue is just with my
> Quick/Boost Book configuration and not with my .qbk or .jam files...

It builds fine for me on OS X. I uploaded it to:

http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/local/doc/html/index.html

There are some other odd differences in your build. You're missing the
section contents which are at the start of most pages. Also you get a
border around your tables:

http://contractpp.sourceforge.net/boost-local_0_1_0-818/libs/local/doc/html/boost_local/Examples.html
http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/libs/local/doc/html/boost_local/Examples.html

Which I think suggests that you've got some odd settings somewhere.
How did you install xsltproc and docbook?

Daniel