Subject: Re: [boost] Trac down?
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-28 11:22:54

>>> That's a serious impediment to building the 1.46.0 beta. I really
>>> need the release manager's checklist from the trac.
>>>
>>> Are others able to access Trac?
>>
>> Not here.. And others seeing might actually be they are getting a
>> locally cached version of the pages. Investigating..
>
> I restarted the server.. Which seems to have fixed things for me. Not sure
> what happened to wedge it.

Although I've had no issues connecting to Trac recently I have found that:

* Often I get a cached page and don't see updates to an issue for example.
* I've had trouble getting logged in so I can change tickets - logging in
from the main page works OK, but from a trac issue page I don't get to see
the "logged in view" even after logging in... which means some options
aren't available for changing. It's all quite capricious though so I
wouldn't like to try and provide a test case!

Cheers, John.