Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] extension has_operator_xxx - cv qualifiers and references
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-09 15:50:00

> What appears to be happening is that the include path for the entire Boost
> tree installation, which in my case I am pointing to the latest SVN trunk,
> takes precedence to the include path in the sandbox type_traits directory.
> This may be the reason why the errors are being seen since if it picks up
> the appropriate include files from the SVN Boost trunk it will not find your
> changes.

This is strange as with linux it does the contrary.
For me, it is even more difficult as it seems that MS Visual Studio
Express 2010 does not modify the PATH so I had to add some directories
by hand.
Even with that, the compiler cannot find the standard headers:
fatal error C1083: Cannot open file include: 'cstddef': No such file
or directory
But I can see that the include directories are in the wrong order as for you.
Maybe John you can help on that point?

So the question is:
Who knows how to run the tests in the sandbox on windows with msvc?
Or who could test for us?

Frédéric