Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] extension has_operator_xxx - cv qualifiers and references
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-10 08:08:04

Frédéric Bron wrote:

>> Who knows how to run the tests in the sandbox on windows with msvc?
>> Or who could test for us?
>
> I have made some progress:
> using the following user-config.jam:
> using msvc : 10.0 : :
> <compileflags>"\"-ID:\\Softs\\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 10.0\\VC\\include\""
> <compileflags>"\"-ID:\\sandbox\\type_traits\""
> <compileflags>"\"-ID:\\Softs\\1.5\\mgw-release\\boost\\include\""
> ;
>
> But the linker says it cannot find msvcprtd.lib.
> I would like to say to the linker to look in D:\Softs\Microsoft Visual
> Studio 10.0\VC\lib for libraries.
> How do I say that in user-config.jam?

Hi,

as a possible user/tester of the library I would prefer if the library
package contains only the new files so we can decompress them directly on
the boost root system. If the name of the directory was specific this could
be even easier (e.g. why not movie temporary all your new files to a
specific directory "operators")

Best,
Vicente