Subject: Re: [boost] [1.46.1] Release notes
From: eg (egoots_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-08 16:02:12

On 3/8/2011 1:17 AM, Daniel James wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As always, I'm preparing the release notes. I left it a bit late this
> time, and there's not that many changes, so I've tried to summarise
> the existing changes myself. But I've probably got it completely
> wrong. So please check at:
>
> http://beta.boost.org/users/news/version_1_46_1
>
> Normal procedure applies; you can either email me your changes or edit
> the notes yourself at:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history

Not sure if this is too late or not...

There is a very small iostreams libarary release notes documentation
change that would be very useful for iostreams end users.

I created a ticket for this and added a patch for the proposed change.

This pertains to documenting a bug fix that was merged in for 1.46
(There are also not mention of these changes in the
http://beta.boost.org/users/news/version_1_46 page, but that is another
story).

The relevant ticket is:

Is it possible for someone to merge this minor doc change so end users
of the iostreams library are aware of this bug fix.