Subject: [boost] xint review is closed
From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-12 07:41:06

Boosters,

the formal review of XInt library is now officially closed. Thanks for
everybody for comments. Of course, it's fine to let ongoing discussion
lead to conclusion, and I'll be watching those discussions.

The review was relatively heated, and many experienced folks expressed
radically different opinions. Therefore, coming up with yes/no result
is not easy, and won't happen overnight. Instead, I plan to summarize
on the issues raised by March 21, Monday to see whether we all are on
the same page at least about issues, and then come up with final review
result by March 28.

Thanks,
Volodya