Subject: Re: [boost] [python] extracting a string and a one-length list containing a string
From: Allan Johns (allan.johns_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-13 19:20:46

Ok the problem is nothing to do with boost python, but some lack of python
knowledge on my behalf. I didn't know about the quirky syntax for
construction of 1-length tuples, and was wondering why this argument was
being extracted as a string and not a 1-length tuple:

>>> foo( ("str") )

Of course, it was a string all along.

thx