Subject: Re: [boost] [parameter] Compile-time performance
From: Domagoj Saric (domagoj.saric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-14 05:42:02

"Dave Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> Well if you are really into trying to improve Boost.Parameter the two
>> obvious things to try is the elimination of the requirement checks and
>> SW's
>> template profiler...I am willing to help however I will not be by my work
>> computer for the next 10 days...
>
> I won't have time to get near that code in the next 10 days, so I can
> wait :-)

It would help if you could give me a few pointers on how to most easily
short-circuit the requirement checks..

Also the documentation should probably be fixed/updated to state that
ArgumentPacks are actually associative sequences...

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than