Subject: Re: [boost] [quickbook] Intsallation
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-16 22:08:13

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 6:35 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 3/14/2011 6:11 PM, Lorenzo Caminiti wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> What is the best way to properly install Boost.QuickBook on Windows?
>>
>> The documentation instructions have broken links... I cannot get
>> Igor's xsltproc installation link to work...

I tried again Igor's xsltproc links
http://www.zlatkovic.com/libxml.en.html and they work now. I don't
know why the links didn't work for me before (maybe a network/server
temporary error...) but the links on the Boost.QuickBook install docs
are all working.

> My xsltproc on Windows comes from Gnuwin32 at
> http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/. Download the entire package from
> sourceforge and go from there.

I have tried this but when I run xsltproc I get a window with the
error "the procedure entry point xmlGenericError could not be located
in the dynamic link library libxml2.dll". Anyway, Igor's links work so
I got xsltproc through them.

Thanks a lot!

--
Lorenzo